WINTERFEST Volunteers are NEEDED...
- to help with set-up Thursday, November 15 at 6 p.m. at the Manchester VFD Activities Building on York Street
- to transport items from the Parish Center to Activities Building: Friday, November 16 at 9 a.m.
- to help unpack and display items from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, November 16 at the Activities Building
- to work a shift at one of the various tables on Saturday, November 17 from 7:45 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- to work a shift at one of the various tables on Sunday, November 18 from 7:45 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- to help pack and transport items back to the Parish Center from the Activities Building: Sunday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
- to help clean and re-set the Activities Building on Sunday, November 18 at 1:30 p.m.
Please call the Parish Center, 410-239-8881, or email LSzymanski@archbalt.org to volunteer.
Volunteers are also welcome to join the Education Committee, advisory board to the Religious Education program. This committee meets 4 times during the academic year.